First Baptist Church
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
We have Bible Study discussion on Wednesday nights from March through November at 7pm in the fellowship hall. Below are a few notes from the lesson of the evening.
Scripture Lesson for 6/3/2020 Ephesians 4:1-6
- A call for unity among God's people
- Jesus Christ has the power to change us at our core
- Paul reminds us that we must walk worthily of our position
- Meekness does NOT equal weakness!
- Anger must be controlled to keep the true message untainted
- God has a way of using what was meant for hate to actually benefit us and glorify him
- It's easy to love when surrounded by love; it's more difficult but still necessary when persecuted
- We must stand together in spirit because God is in all of us, not just a select few
- God uses our suffering to bring us back to him and remind us that He is our hope, truth, and all & all
- There is only one God above all who has the power to work THROUGH all
- God can give peace in midst of injustice (ex. the Israelites in book of Exodus)
- Why do we teach children to pray at night?
- That is when we are going into our darkest hour
- If we can show love during our darkest hour, it is so much easier to show during the light of day